001. Despite the 2011 Horoscope Change, I am, and will always be a Capricorn.
002. I was named after Erica Kane on the Soap Opera, “All My Children”.
003. I am proud to say that I am Bi-Racial.
004. I choose to believe that “Mulatto” is NOT a derogatory word.
005. I admire all Interracial Couples.
006. Richard & Mildred Loving, inspire me.
007. Since I could remember Mariah Carey has been my idol.
008. My childhood Best Friend is my Bichon Frise, Sport. I got him back in 1999 and he has been mine ever since.
009. My major is Criminal Justice Law.
010. My favorite colors are Pink, Green, White, and Gold.
011. I plan to write my own Memoir one day.
012. I listen to Mixed Chicks Chat weekly.
013. My favorite book: “The Girl Who Fell From The Sky” – Heidi Durrow
014. I love my curly hair.
015. My Nicknames are SunShine, Miss. Priss, and MiMi.
016. I always keep red lipstick in my purse.
017. I would have loved to been born in the 1930′s – 1950′s.
018. A true lady, is Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. I admire her elegance.
019. I am obsessed with pretty journals and blank pages.
020. I love rainy days.
021. It may be before my time, but I was raised up watching Shirley Temple.
022. I enjoy long debates over coffee.
023. Politics is the most interesting topic and I can go on and on for days.
024. I turn to Poetry to reflect a finer image of me.
025. The scent of Vanilla calms and reassures me, it gives me comfort.
026. I am addicted to coffee.
027. I am a neat freak.
028. I have to be in control.
029. I work best alone, since I am a control freak.
030. Stubborn, but I am working on it.
031. I don’t handle disappointment well.
032. I am a over achiever.
033. I make lists & set goals daily.
034. I have a bucket list.
035. I have an expensive appetite. I love steak.
036. Black & White Zebra Print, I adore. Go figure, right?
037. Favorite Season: Winter
038. I didn’t really wake up to race and racism until middle school.
039. I love my little pink acoustic guitar.
040. I want to learn how to play my piano.
041. I love shopping in Antique Shops.
042. I like to believe that every object has a meaning behind it.
043. I am attached to objects that hold sentimental value.
044. The rock of my family was my grandmother.
045. I turn red when I cry, upset, embarrassed, and happily blushing.
046. The Imitation of Life is a sad movie, but is one of my favorite classics.
047. I love soulful singers. (Mariah Carey, Alicia Keys, Amy Winehouse, Etta James, just to name a few.)
048. I believe that people should still write letters with pen & paper.
049. I admire Lady etiquette of the early 1900′s, and the rules should be still enforced.
050. I am a feminist.
051. I celebrate Loving Day, each year on the 12th of June.
052. Norah Jones music always can satisfy my music taste.
053. I don’t think others have the right to decide on the marriage of others.
054. I would love to live in the United Kingdom.
055. I support TWLOHA.
057. I was inspired to Blog by Tiffany Jones of Mulatto Diaries.
058. I use to think I was the only one dealing with issues related to being Bi- Racial. I then realized that there is a major Bi-Racial Community.
059. I always loved writing.
060. I wouldn’t mind living on Wisteria Lane. (Desperate Housewives)
061. I spend my Sunday nights watching Desperate Housewives.
062. I spend my Thursday nights watching Grey’s Anatomy.
063. Theoretically there is no race, but the Human Race.
064. Blogging means so much to me.
065. I believe that weekends should be longer.
066. I practice Yoga, it gives me a piece of mind.
067. Twitter is where you can find me.
068. Reading is my past time.
069. I hate tomatoes.
070. St. Patrick’s Day is one of my favorite holidays, so festive.
071. I enjoy visiting small bookstores.
072. Small Towns excite me.
073. I have a smile that can light up this whole town.
074. I love shopping at Victoria Secret’s.
075. I enjoy buying Bath, & Body Works.
076. I have Dumb Blonde Moments, more than I should.
077. I am a proud Introvert.
078. I take painting my nails seriously.
079. Juicy Couture Charms are sentimental to me.
080. I preferably wear gold before silver.
081. I am impatient.
082. I am picky over who i chose to befriend.
083. I believe that who you associate with does impact how others see you.
084. I never leave home with out my cellphone or Ipod.
085. Recently I have become seriously attached to my eBook Reader, reading on the go.
086. This year I rode Public Transportation for the first time, and I doubt there will be a second time.
087. I am family oriented.
088. I am of Irish Descent.
089. I am of European Descent.
090. I am of German Descent.
091. I am of African- American Descent.
092. I never leave the house without my Planner during the weekday.
093. I live to hear the President’s State of The Union Address.
094. I hope to inspire someone in someway.
095. I plan out every decision and move I make. I always think about the consequences.
096. As a young Bi-Racial girl, “The Passing” by Nella Larson was a very moving book to read. I recommend it.
097. I believe that: You can’t make the same mistake twice, the second time you make it it’s no longer a mistake, it’s a choice.
098. I love reading quotes that I can relate to: “I’m strong because I know my weakness. I’m a lover because I’m a fighter. I’m wise because I’ve been foolish. I laugh because I’ve known sadness.”
099. I enjoy long walks.
100. Quality conversations are important to me.
101. I value time and patience.